Since the late 19th century, the property is owned by family Bißmeier. Between 1930 and 1960
They operated a branch of post and ‘Volksbank’ (German bank institute) simultaneously. On one side of the entrance the Volksbank was housed, on the other side the post could be found. The landlord changed rooms – dependent on customers’ needs - in order to be a postal worker from time to time and a ‘baker’ on other occasions.
Shield No. 5