The manor Halstenbeck was founded around 1300 as castle feud from the Lord of Ravensberg. In ancient historical times the property was originally registered as the widow manor from the countess of Ravensberg. However, in the 18th century the manor was in possession of the citizens from Korff. The manor was alienated in 1820. To this time, it was already uninhabited for many centuries. The buildings were fallen into disrepair and only the land of the farm was of high value. Finally, the manor was subdivided. Nowadays, the farm Thias reminds of the remaining farm and the history of the manor.
Shield No. 10