Since old times an ‘oil mill’ also belonged to manor Stockheim. Family Vossiek is mentioned as the owner of the mill in a document from 1861. Mr Peter Henrich Vossiek acquired the mill during the distribution and sale of the manor. Up to the First World War the mill was still used as oil and grain mill. Afterwards the operator of the mill devoted the oil processing and solely focused on milling grain. During World War II barley was peeled and oatmeal was produced. Nevertheless, due to the ‘general mill dying’ also Vossiek’s mill stopped being used.
Shield No. 3
Bockhorster Landweg 66